FFS Judas if you’re so smart you fix second life

 


FFS Judas if you’re so smart you fix second life (an occasional feature as I think of things)

Second life not broken what it does it does very well

I would re imagine and design a few things however

Fine bloody do that then

Ok I will.

Oh btw these stupid conversations with an imaginary person aren’t cute and are starting to annoy me

Change 1 Text chat

The text chat is really getting dated. It does a lot of great things groups and what have you but when you compare it to newer text chats it’s looking long in the tooth.

I’m not a total idiot but I am dyslexic I will type the wrong thing and press send a thousand times a day. Discord lets me re edit my cockups.

Modern chat has emoticons, gifs, when you paste a URL to an image it displays the image. You can send and receive files etc. I’m sure some options could be a disaster, but it would be a great learning experience to at least try them.

What can be improved that users already do and enjoy doing.

Change 2 Building

In world building tools- these are a great entry into learning 3d Modelling let’s build Blender right into the viewer 100% compatibility. If not, can we just get it more on par with a more standard way of modelling. A learning curve that inspires users to push their skills is never a bad thing.

Change 3 Photography

People love to take pictures in second life, they love to share them.

But going back to the learning curve how about making photo mode in the viewer reflect all the features actual cameras use. I know the viewer does all this stuff, and different viewers exploit it more but imagine if after being a second life photographer you could pick up a real camera and know how to work it.

Comments

  1. Nice rant but, I like your visions, hope they happen chat is pretty boring looking in SL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why the Metaverse is ashamed of Second life.